Please find open job positions at our Ontario, CA facility below. To apply, please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Extrusion Operator Role
Summary: Work in a fast-paced environment producing plastic extrusions.
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
Thermoplastic Extrusion experience preferred.
• Reviews the print and manufacturing practice for specific notes related to special inspection requirements and stacking patterns• Inspects materials on surface quality issues and scraps or reports defects to the Supervisor as directed• Inspects material for visible problems with twist or straightness on the table or as stacked into the racks; visually inspects the cut ends to verify that there is no obvious distortion in the parts
• Maintains accurate piece counts of conforming and nonconforming material
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to understand and deliver basic commands in English/Spanish
• Must have basic math skills, use a calculator and read a tape measure
• Must be able to work cohesively in a team environment
• Must have flexibility for shift and hours
• Willingness to learn, take direction and advance
Extrusion experience preferred. Basic math skills are required to determine inside diameter, wall thickness and length of product to meet customers requirements. Must be mechanically inclined to understand how an extrusion machine operates and flexible in order to react to manufacturing variables which might arise. Detailed oriented individual, who has a great deal of patience. Operator may be required to bend, twist, and lift 50 pounds.
Extrusion operators produce product in accordance to print and production order.
Operator controls raw materials received.
Thoroughly and meticulously cleans dies, filters, and chambers of previous material to prevent contamination.
Maintain quality standards by verifying weight and contents of raw material. Must have plastic extrusion and plastic molding experience. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers